Fitness plans, fashion models, former Disney child stars, and more in the top ten stories on Details.com in 2011.
10. The 14 Healthiest Snack Foods
Resist the siren's call of the vending machine Snickers bar and opt for dried fruit, kale chips, sea salt popcorn, or one of these other eleven nutritious snacks.
9. The Ultimate Weights Free Workout
The inaugural workout plan from "The Body," Details' health and fitness section, outlines how to get in the best shape of your life (without setting foot in the gym).
8. Shia LaBeouf: Hollywood's Last Bad Boy
The Transformers star has no problem instigating bar fights, criticizing Hollywood power players, or kissing and telling.
7. Vanessa Hudgens: Too Risqué for Disney
She graduated from High School Musical into one of Hollywood's hottest starlets.
6. 5 Foods to Make You Look Younger
Keep up a youthful appearance with these five foods.
5. America's New Male Body Obsession
Forty-one moments that changed the way men view their own bodies.
4. 32 Stunning Photos of Male Models of the Moments
The hottest models in the fashion world today.
3. Ryan Reynolds Is Just Like You (Except for the Whole Sexiest Man Alive Thing)
Sure, he's a major movie star with an impressive relationship record (a marriage to Scarlett Johanssen; rumored romances with Charlize Theron and Blake Lively), but Ryan Reynolds is just a regular guy . . . really.
2. How to Get Six Pack Abs (Without a Single Sit-Up)
Follow the new rules of fitness to get the abs you always wanted.
1. The No Baby Boom
More than ever, couples are opting not to start a family. Brian Frazer highlights the benefits of joining the ranks of other childless couples.
— Maggie Mallon
Also on Details.com:
Best of the Week: Fashion Trends of 2011, the 2012 Furniture Wishlist, and the Details Holiday Gift Guide
Best of the Week: The Burpee Pull-up, 10 Snacks for Cocktail Parties, and Detox Nation
Best of the Week: Black-Tie Looks, Diablo Cody, and True Romance