Take our quiz to find out how much of an Internet-culture junkie you are.
(1) When you see an image of a celebrity making a funny face, you feel an overwhelming urge to place a line of text over it. 
(2) You sometimes find yourself thinking in all caps. 
(3) You've caught yourself saying "Do not want" instead of "I don't like it." 
(4) You think Advice Dogs have legitimate life lessons to impart. 
(5) You've actually created a successful meme. 
(6) You've told someone that his "argument is invalid." 
(9) You know Christian Bale's expletive-laden on-set Terminator Salvation rant by heart. 
(10) When you watch old Disney movies, all you can see are potential memes. 
(11) You understand LOLSpeak. 
(12) You've skipped a movie to watch remixed trailers on YouTube instead. 
(13) You've tried to explain to your parents what a meme is. 
(14) You've added "Never Gonna Give You Up" to your karaoke repertoire as a result of a Rickrolling experience. 
(15) You work at BuzzFeed. 
(16) You've uploaded a video or picture of a pet behaving in a weird/scary/ridiculously cute fashion. 
[0-10] Meme Amateur: You have heard of the Internet, right?
[11-20] Meme Observer: You're as well-adjusted as anyone can hope to be in this day and age.
[21-30] Meme Devotee: Your brain's gotten a little softer and your attention span a little shorter. But then, whose haven't?
[31-40] Meme Fiend: There's an app called Freedom that will lock you out of the Internet for up to eight hours at a time. Consider purchasing it.