The week's top stories in fashion news.
- If you're an American rock star, you can get almost anything you want: beautiful homes, adoring fans, Victoria's Secret model girlfriends. But we have no idea why Adam Levine—who reconciled with "Angel" girlfriend Behati Prinsloo earlier this year—would lend his sartorial point of view to a range of Kmart products (denim, knits, woven pieces, and accessories). That said, we're curious to see what the line looks like. (Fibre2Fashion)
- Have you ever watched Daniel Craig duke it out on top of a moving train and wondered what it's like to smell like James Bond? Us neither. Regardless, you can now buy the secret-agent's scent, though technically this is the third (yes, two scents preceded it) edition of James Bond—the fragrance. Dubbed Quantum the new scent launches at Harrod's this month.(WWD)
- Ted Baker opened his first-ever menswear shop in Dubai's Marina Mall, and to make the brand feel extra at home in the Middle East, the designers gave the new boutique a "camel racing theme." If you're wondering how that registers on the sales floor, think racing trophies and lots of UAE paraphernalia. (Ahlan! Live)
- Because even super-rich art stars don't want to be left out off the collab-mad bandwagon, Damien Hirst is pairing with Alexander McQueen on a range of 30 limited-edition scarves ($476 each) to fete the ten-year anniversary of McQueen's signature scarf print. (Complex)
- Amazon expands its empire yet again this week with East Dane, the first menswear-only initiative from Amazon subsidiary, Shopbop. The new site will feature more than 100 contemporary designers and will offer curated shops tailored to specific needs (workwear, packing lists, gifting) and an advanced filtering system to narrow down products by category, brand, fit, price and style. (East Dane)
—Blair Pfander. Follow her at @blairpfander.