There will be blisteringly cold days when you can't imagine wearing anything but jeans. Luckily, denim and fashion labels alike are crafting heavier pairs specifically made to keep you warm.
1. These 501's are similar to the originals, except the denim is woven (rather than lined) with merino wool for added warmth.
2. Wool-cotton-blend pants in a frosty gray look right this moment when paired with light neutrals like tan and white.
$595; Maison Martin Margiela
3. Wax-coated jeans mirror the dressed-up vibe of leather without your actually having to pull off leather pants.
4. Made from heftier denim (weighing 19 ounces per square yard), this flattering dark-rinse in a tapered fit only gets better with age.
$175; Naked & Famous Denim
5. Cut slim and made from a cotton-wool blend, these versatile pants work with everything from a dress shirt to a sweatshirt.