The week's top stories in fashion news.
- As the media continues to reflect on twelve years of Michael Bloomberg, one important aspect of the billionaire mayor has been severely under appreciated: his swagger. Thankfully, Complex is giving Bloomy his due with a gallery that includes his most memorable style moments. We think he rocked that Spiderman costume with particular aplomb. (Complex)
- Jay-Z's first fragrance, Gold, drops on Black Friday. Shoppers can look forward to a fragrant bouquet of amber, patchouli, teak, and money—er, vanilla. (Huffington Post)
- Even if you've suspended your gym membership until the return of shorts weather, you can still hit City Gym, the new NYC pop-up shop born from Todd Snyder's collaboration with Champion. In addition to Snyder's athletic-inspired threads, shoppers can pick up Liqueteria juices, Shinola bicycles, and Ebbets Field baseball caps. (Racked)
- Watch your back, Kate and Jack. There's a new handbag-loving power couple in town. Uri Minkoff—brother of Rebecca—has launched a new collection of manly leather totes and briefcases named after his grandfather, Ben Minkoff. (Rebecca Minkoff)
- Tea. Crumpets. Harry Potter. What haven't the Brits invented? For its latest campaign video, "Fire and Ice," Dunhill worked with YouTube to create a shoppable video starring UK Olympian Lee Jackson. Yes, the Olympics are just 'round the corner. (YouTube)
- Instead of buying a bunch of random, heavily-discounted crap on Black Friday, why not peruse Tom's Marketplace, a cool e-commerce shop with a curated selection of picks from socially-conscious brands? Hell, maybe pick up a little something for yourself while you're there. (Toms)
—Blair Pfander. Follow her at @blairpfander.