1. Pants ($470) by Etro.
2. Portfolio ($298) by Coach.
3. Belt ($225) by Canali.
4. Sweater ($76) by Topman.
5. Scarf ($50) by Banana Republic.
6. Shoes ($630) by Dries Van Noten.
7. Tote ($245) by Jack Spade.
8. Blazer ($1,170) by Marni.
9. T-shirt ($45) by J. Crew.
10. Polo ($170) by Band of Outsiders.
11. Shirt ($375) by Maison Kitsuné.
The Expert: Gildas Loaëc
The cofounder of Maison Kitsuné
on how to pull off stripes.
"The easiest way to offset and complement stripes is by wearing neutral clothes everywhere else."
"Your stripes don't have to make the biggest statement. Wear them under something else—like a shirt under a solid sweater—to keep your look fresh."
Remember the Details
"If you're just warming up to stripes, start small by incorporating them through accessories, like socks."