The raven-haired Fall Out Boy finally ditched his vampire-esque cut for a buzz—on stage at Madison Square Garden, no less—but his fashion failures (including the eyeliner and women's denim) pale in comparison to those of some other well-known men. Here are the worst offenders and the most imperative adjustments.
10) Chris Noth: A suit jacket with a waist
9) Simon Cowell: A haircut that costs more than 10 quid
8) Nick Lachey: A pair of jeans fit for someone who doesn't do construction work
7) Michael Moore: An outfit that doesn't include a baseball cap
6) Keith Urban: A single hair color
5) Eminem: A piece of clothing purchased since 1999
4) Dave Navarro: A razor
3) Jon Gosselin: A piece of clothing that could be described as subtle
1) Russell Brand & Adam Duritz (tie): Oh, where to even begin . . .
Photographs courtesy of, from top: blog.nj.com, richclark.wordpress.com, splendicity.com, thecityedition.com, nndb.com, beatsandbombs.com, toptenz.net, fasahionablepeople.files.wordpress.com, snarkerati.com, blog.nj.com