Now that it's been established that spending a weekend sleeping under the stars can be chic—see the latest Dsquared collection—it's time to invest in the supplies intended for the kind of camping trip that doesn't involve using leaves as toilet paper. If you need more inspiration, check out the New Hampshire museum dedicated to the pastime, and remember the first rule of hitting the great outdoors in style: Never call it glamping.
1) Sydney Opera House-inspired camper with, among other luxuries, an espresso bar
2) Sleek-yet-classic leather field chair from DWR
3) Titanium French press and milk foamer from Japan-based Snow Peak
4) Leatherman's stainless-steel Charge ALX that includes pliers, wire cutters, and, most importantly, a bottle opener
5) Egyptian-cotton sleeping-bag liner
6) Painted axes from Best Made Company so you can get fancy with your firewood