In the last 10 days, President Obama shared his feelings about Kanye West (one word: jackass) and news broke that John Edwards reportedly promised Rielle Hunter a Dave Matthews performance at their wedding. But those poli-pop run-ins have nothing on these old classics—and new favorites. We're looking at you, Tom Delay.
8) Ronald Reagan's daughter Patti Davis does Playboy.
7) Sonny Bono, congressman.
6) Tom Delay competes on Dancing with the Stars.
5) Orrin Hatch co-authors the song "Everything and More" and sung by 17-year-old country singer Billy Gilman.
3) Richard Nixon appears on Laugh-In: "Sock it to me?"
2) Bill Clinton gets down with his sax on The Arsenio Hall Show.
1) Arnold Schwarzenegger looks for love on The New Dating Game.